The Caledonia Alumni Association Scholarship Fund honors the alumni of the former Caledonia Elementary School, located at the corner of North Main and John Streets in Caledonia, Ohio. Three school buildings served the community at this location, including the original from 1875-1910, its successor from 1910-2004, and the final building which stood from 1953-2004. All three buildings are now memories. The school became part of River Valley Local Schools in 1962, along with Waldo, Claridon, and Martel.
The Caledonia Alumni Association Scholarship Fund seeks to keep alive awareness of this village school by awarding college scholarships to seniors and graduates of River Valley High School who have attended River Valley throughout their high school career and maintained a GPA of 2.5 or greater. Special consideration is given to applicants who have a relative who attended the former Caledonia School.